How was your Christmas? I hope you had a wonderful time with family and friends! Today it is back to business… This beautiful home is featured in the January issue of ELLE Decoration UK. I found the images on ELLE’s facebook page but unfortunately I don’t have any additional information. I like the combination of different styles: vintage and modern Scandinavian design pieces are combined with vintage Moroccan rugs. There is also an industrial and minimalistic touch, but the pieces from different eras and styles fit very well together don’t you think?
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST