First of all I want to wish you all the best for 2015. May this new year be filled with joy, happiness, love and laughter! I took a unintended break as I was feeling very sick because of a mild pneumonia. Luckily I feel much better now and I am ready to kick off the new year with a new blog post! This beautiful Californian home is designed by Amber Interiors. It is the type of home that I love: cozy, stylish, with a bohemian chic touch. The mix of patterns and colors is just beautiful. The vintage rugs and pillows give the various spaces lots of warmth and character. Vintage pillows and rugs are available from Le Souk and from Amber’s shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS