First of all I want to wish you all the best for 2015. May this new year be filled with joy, happiness, love and laughter! I took a unintended break as I was feeling very sick because of a mild pneumonia. Luckily I feel much better now and I am ready to kick off the new year with a new blog post! This beautiful Californian home is designed by Amber Interiors. It is the type of home that I love: cozy, stylish, with a bohemian chic touch. The mix of patterns and colors is just beautiful. The vintage rugs and pillows give the various spaces lots of warmth and character. Vintage pillows and rugs are available from Le Souk and from Amber’s shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN