Benefiting from the rugged beauty of the Baltic coast, Rügen Beach House is a tranquil retreat immersed in nature. Scandinavian in its design, this self-catering house which is entirely wooden compliments its surrounding environment while offering modern luxuries such as a sauna and underfloor heating. Overlooking a quiet harbour, a stone’s throw away from white sand beaches and surrounded by the Zickerschen Alps, the location couldn’t be more idyllic. The island of Rügen also boasts harbour villages, dramatic landscapes and Robin-Hood type woods. This stylishly decorated home in Germany is for rent, it is suitable for up to 8 people.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN WINTER HOME