Cult coffee company Campos has opened their third flagship Sydney store in Dulwich Hill late last year. Besides serving good coffee this popular cafe also provide light lunch items including sandwiches, baguettes and sausage rolls. All items are made and supplied from their own bakery. The clean Scandinavian style interior is designed by Luchetti Krelle, an award winning Sydney based, architecture and interior design firm established by Stuart Krelle and Rachel Luchetti. I especially love that stunning counter which is made from wood in various colors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION