ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A COZY CHRISTMAS TABLE WITH IITTALA CANDLE HOLDERS
- A NEW YORK FAMILY HOME IN HOLIDAY SPIRIT
- A WINTER BBQ IN A DUTCH BARN
- A SWEDISH WINTER WONDERLAND HOME
- MODERN STYLE CANDLE HOLDERS
- A LITTLE BIT OF CHRISTMAS RED
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A FAMILY HOME IN THE HOLLYWOOD HILLS
- MAGICAL HANDMADE LIGHTS
- A STYLIST’S CHRISTMAS HOME
- A LARGE FAMILY HOME IN THE NETHERLANDS
Category Archives: FOOD
I love rustic bread and therefore these beautiful styled images from StyleCookie immediately caught my eye! I can almost hear the baquettes cracking..
Also food magazine Delicious is present on the Woonbeurs. I was immediately drawn to their beautiful booth as I loved the styling of it. I wasn’t suprised to learn that Marieke from Pimpelwit is responsible for the styling (concept by Maaike Koorman). Great job!
(top image by me, all other images from Pimpelwit)
Happy weekend everyone! My weekend would be VERY happy if this car full of delicous freshly baked baguettes would stop by our house.. That car must smell wonderful!
And now that we are on the subject of baguettes .. I love the packaging that designer Sara Nicely created for the Flour Pot Bakery.
Delicious recipes with inspiring photos are used here as wall decoration. A great idea!
(image from VT Wonen)
It’s going to be a very warm weekend here in The Netherlands. Time to make ice cold homemade lemonade! I usually make mine with limes and fresh mint but there are thousands of different recipes. You can find some recipes here. Have a great weekend!
(images from Free People Clothing Boutique Blog)