You might know Yvonne Eijkenduijn from her well-known blog Yvestown where she shares cooking, baking, gardening, crafting, decorating, and DIY tips. This multi-talented lady recently launched her first book “Yvestown in the Kitchen”. Yvonne believes love of food is not only a love of cooking, but also a love of the kitchen in which the food is prepared. She therefore asked some of her friends to share their favorite recipes and to give (the readers) a tour through their kitchens and dining areas. This makes the book both a cookbook as well as an interior lifestyle book. A combination I love! The delicious (easy to make ) recipes, the colorful photography and the beautiful interiors make this book as source of inspiration. One of my favorite chapters in the book is the one about Annemie & Jan. Their outdoor kitchen, which is featured in this post, is very inviting! Yvestown in the Kitchen is available from Amazon. There is also a Dutch version (Yvestown in de Keuken) which you can get here and here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS