Denim has never been out of style but lately I have been seeing more denim than ever. Especially denim on denim (as in the image above) is the trend right now. I love denim as it is very versatile, you can combine it with some heels for a more classy look or with flats or sneakers for a relaxed outfit. In this post you can find some of my favorite denim pieces and items that go perfectly with denim.
1. leopard print flats, 2. skinny belt, 3. stylish boot-cut jeans, 4. New Balance sneakers in dark navy, 5. denim tee.
1. Goldsign for J. Crew jeans with feminine fit, 2. Antik Batik blouse in cobalt blue, 3. chambray shirt,, 4. suede pumps.
(image source: 1. via The Street Muse, 2. Stockholm Street Style, The Day Book, 3.via Elle UK, 4. Flare)
Although it is still winter here (with snow and low temperatures), I love looking at summer fashion collections that are now arriving in stores. Each year I wait too long with buying summer clothes and by the time summer has arrived, all the items that I had my eye on are already sold out. So this year I’ll make sure to buy my wish list items early!
Here are some of my favourite summer dresses that I found online: 1. a comfortable jersey maxi dress with a beautiful loose silhouette, 2. a tunic / shirtdress tailored in a lightweight blend of cotton and linen in a perfectly worn-in shade of indigo, 3. a maxidress with breezy kimono-style sleeves and a matching belt to cinch in the waist.
This silver sequin jacket is perfect for an evening out. It can be classy but worn with a boyfriend jeans (this one from J. Brand for example) and high stiletto heels it has a rock chic edge.
1. silver sequin jacket from Diane von Furstenberg;
2. handcrafted fold-over clutch with metal spikes;
3. brushed leather silver clutch by Monserat de Lucca;
4. leather and chain wrap bracelet;
5. stiletto heel pumps from alice + olivia.
A fun hat is a must-wear accessory in this cold winter weather we are experiencing in this part of the world. These colorful knitted hats are from Annie Larson. There is a lot of choice in her shop!
Let’s talk about bags! How many do you own and what is your favorite? I personally have more with bags than with shoes. The Sleazy Jane from O My Bag is a new favorite that I just ordered. O My Bag is a Dutch bag label set up by Paulien Wesselink. The bags are hand made from eco-friendly leather in a Fair Trade atelier in India. What I like about the bags is that they are classy but with a cheeky twist.
O My Bag has an online shop (world-wide shipping) but for those living in The Netherlands it is good to know that there is a pop-up show in Amsterdam selling their gorgeous bags (which is open until 31st December). Also, OMB is organising a give-away which you can enter through noon (CET) on Monday, 24 December. You can find the details here.
We are coming closer to Christmas, only 4 days to go! To celebrate the holiday season today’s post is all about gold & glitter. I hope you are enjoying all your Christmas preparations!
(image source: 1. Luna Lighting, 2. Anthropologie / Rose and Rose, 3. Etsy shop Jo Heckett, 4. Co-op Barneys New York Glitter Ankle Boot, 5. Infused Studios)
Leopard prints are hot! The trick is not to overdo, just add a little bit of leopard to your wardrobe. Below some suggestions for leopard print shoes, gloves and bags. The cute flats in the image above are from Steve Madden.
1. Leopard jumper, 2. Christian Louboutin pumps, 3. Club Monaco gloves, 4. Steve Madden flats
1. Cheetah clutch from Emily Rosendal, 2. Cynthia Vincent grocery bag, 3. Pour La Victoire sneakers, 4. Clare Vivier Clutch
Today some lovely winter whites. Happy weekend everyone!
(image credits: 1. My Scandinavian Home, 2. SiljesBlogg, 3. unknown, 4. Elisabeth Heier, 5. via 79ideas, 6. Print Shoppe, 7. Marie Elisabeth’s Rum)
Today’s fashion friday post is all about white & nude colors combined with a hint of gold.
1. faux fur coat in cream, 2. fringe hem cardigan in cream from Vanessa Bruno, 3. glitter belt from J.Crew, 4. Michael Kors suede booties, 5.Bendel Rocks Wide bangle, 6. gold leather bag from Henri Bendel/
I’m loving all these hearts today. Happy Monday to you all!
(image source: 1. Fashion Salade, 2. Look What Melissa Made, 3. Deloom, 4. English Yarns)