Summer is in full swing and I hope all of you are having a wonderful time. In a couple of weeks we will be getting in Fall mode but before that I will be posting more gorgeous holiday homes and summer feeling posts. And I have some exciting news, I promised to show more of my home and I have worked with a photographer to create a home story of my home. This will be featured here on the style files next month but I will give you a sneak preview very soon. I am very happy with how the photos turned out and I can not wait to show them to you!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA