Isabel Marant’s Dicker boots have been on my wish list for years now. I was hesitant to make the purchase as they are quite expensive. Last year I finally decided to buy them but then they were sold out everywhere. But last week my first pair of Dicker boots arrived! And I have to say that they live up to the hype: the ankle boots are very comfortable and versatile. You can wear them with jeans, shorts, cropped pants and even under a skirt. I bought them from Net-a-Porter in a brown/bronze color but they are also available from Steven Allan, Ssense, Matches Fashion and Farfetch. At the end of this post you can find some less expensive ankle boots in a similar style. I have been wearing the Sam Edelman boots for years and these are also very comfortable.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES