Swedish fashion label Hunkydory has released a beautiful spring/summer collection with pieces in various shades of blue. Hunkydory (which is slang, meaning that everything is cool) was founded in 1996 by Ulrika and Christopher Bjercke. The style is a casual mix of a feminine, Scandinavian-ethnic style with a sporty feel and a young attitude. The corporate philosophy “Always looking for a new angle, ever changing but keeping the style and being recognizable” is instrumental in the process of creating the typical style of a Hunkydory product.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS