Yesterday I showed you a lovely Ibiza house that is for rent. Today is about Ibiza style fashion! This look can be achieved by mixing bohemian style clothing with colorful accessories such as bracelets, scarves and bags. Below you can find some examples. You can find more Ibiza style fashion and interiors on my Pinterest board!
1. stunning clutch with coins and ethnic fabric, 2. purple print cover-up robe, 3. leather cuff with large malachite stone, 4. raffia espadrilles from Soludos, 5. clutch made from antique hand-embroidered cotton and silk textiles, 6. leather kilim boots, 7. hand crafted basket, 8. leather pouch with mirrored paillettes, 9. leather Greek sandals.
(image credits: 1. unknown, 2. Spell)
The office from fashion label Free People in Philadelphia is just gorgeous! I remember seeing some photos of their offices a while ago and the first thing I noticed where the chairs upholstered with sari fabric. I could not get this idea out of my head and I was happy to see that Fab is offering butterfly chairs with vintage sari fabric for upholstery (see last image).
These chairs provide an unusual addition to your interior. The fabric features Kantha embroidery, a traditional technique popular in Bengal. Due to the handcrafted nature of the textile, each chair is entirely unique. I want to purchase one of these chairs but I have a hard time choosing which one as they are all so beautiful…
(images from the Free People office via Garance Dore)
Today a stylish outfit for a beautiful summer evening!
1. antiqued bronze bar-chain necklace by Pamela Love;
2. leather and earthy beads wrap bracelet;
3. stylish maxi dress with beautiful kimono sleeves;
4. soft jersey hobo bag with fringes;
5. teardrop earrings with glimmering beads;
6. stunning sandals from Rebecca Minkoff.
Some favorite things that I found this week in off white and beige.
(image source: 1. Neutra, 2. Toast, 3. Joe Coca, 4. Totokaello, 5. Maryam Nassir Zadeh, 6. Jasmine Crystal)
Another summer outfit today! This cover-up mini dress in a yellow ikat print is perfect to wear in Saint Tropez, Ibiza or any other warm holiday destination.
1. ikat print tunic;
2. soft suede platform sandals;
3. slouchy raffia tote with leather handles;
4. raffia clutch;
5. scarf from Becksondergaard;
6. flat sandals by Sigerson Morrison.
Coral red is hot this season! Today some very summery outfits in different shades of coral. I had fun creating this post: I hope you enjoy it too and that it brings you in summer mood!
1. a bright floral dress from Velvet with a tropical touch;
2. this casual raffia tote has detachable pompoms and sturdy leather straps;
3. these lovely sandals are made in Brazil & available in beautiful summer colors;
4. a set of 3 stretch bracelets with wood beads and turquoise;
5. this bright colored strapless jersey maxi dress is now on sale;
6. raffia clutch from Mar Y Sol.
Today’s post is about stylish black. Not too dark but just enough black tones to give a space (or outfit) a stylish look.
(image source: 1. Jared Fowler via The Design Files, 2. Jeroen van der Spek, 3. The Saffire Freycinet Resort in Tasmania, 4. unknown, 5. James Brittain and Dirk Lindner via Remodalista, 6. House Doctor, 7. Patrick Reynolds)
It is still very cold here for the time of year (no Spring yet) so I hope that these bold orange & red colors will brighten up our day!
(image source; 1. The Rug Company, 2. Diane Von Furstenberg Laramie Dress, 3. pourmesjolismomes.com, 4. diy bowls, 5. vidavida.nl)
I’m loving this dress! I ordered the dress myself and I was not disappointed when I received it (I hate it when something looks beautiful in a picture but not in real life). I love that the dress is versatile: you can wear it to the beach, during a evening out in town and with a jacket you can also wear it to the office (the fabric is not transparant). As the dress is long and because of the draped style I would advice to get a size smaller than you normally would, especially when you are not that tall.
1. Lanston Draped Maxi Dress, 2. embroidery clutch from Antik Batik, 3. flat sandals from Sam Edelman, 4. resin bracelet from Antik Batik, 5. classic slingback sandals from Michael Kors, 6. turquoise Leaf Pendant Necklace.
Today I am stepping out of my comfort zone as red is definitely not my color of choice but perhaps it is yours. I have to admit that these images might tempt me to add a hint of red to my home..
(image credits: 1., 4. & 6. Jeltje Janmaat for Sukha, 2. unknown, 3. Bird & Banner, 5. Famhove, 6. via Sterling Style)