Sprawling over 500 hectares of beautiful woodland, rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards, Villa Lena in Tuscany, Italy, is much more than just a traditional Tuscan retreat. It is set up as an artist residency and a hotel where art and culture are the heart of the project. This creatively inspiring and serene place, suitable both for individuals and families, offers multiple places to stay and multiple places to rest and enjoy a break. In addition, they run an active program of workshops, lectures and entertainment formed on the basis of the ideas by artists in residence. Guests can stay in apartments or houses which are spread over the estate. Rooms are designed with an emphasis on easy chic, spaces are filled with vintage pieces, recycled furniture and art produced at the residency. For more information you can visit Villa Lena’s website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST