I’m loving these stylish leather envelope i-pad sleeves! Hand made by ANVE, a small label whose aim is to make objects that stay with their owners and become more beautiful with life. ANVE: “We draw our inspiration from discovery tours through Lisbon, a beautiful old city full of hidden workshops and warehouses. Our past lives in places like Basel and Vienna have certainly influenced our way to look at things.”
Everything in their shop is handmade with love — either crafted with the help of small local manufacturers or created in their own studio.
Today a stylish outfit for a beautiful summer evening!
1. antiqued bronze bar-chain necklace by Pamela Love;
2. leather and earthy beads wrap bracelet;
3. stylish maxi dress with beautiful kimono sleeves;
4. soft jersey hobo bag with fringes;
5. teardrop earrings with glimmering beads;
6. stunning sandals from Rebecca Minkoff.
Non-perishable goods is designed and created by Shay Carrillo in her backyard home based studio in Portland, Oregon. Npg was born out of a love for textiles, hand-crafted goods, and a desire to make useful products for home, woman & child which reduce disposable consumption, encourage artistic play/expression or remind of us of our ties to traditions and cultures around the world. All products are entirely hand-crafted using only natural fiber materials including linen, wool felt, vintage wool, vintage textiles, recycled cotton/hemp, repurposed denim, leather, cotton & paper. My favorite items are the cushions and clutches. Beautiful!
Another summer outfit today! This cover-up mini dress in a yellow ikat print is perfect to wear in Saint Tropez, Ibiza or any other warm holiday destination.
1. ikat print tunic;
2. soft suede platform sandals;
3. slouchy raffia tote with leather handles;
4. raffia clutch;
5. scarf from Becksondergaard;
6. flat sandals by Sigerson Morrison.
Coral red is hot this season! Today some very summery outfits in different shades of coral. I had fun creating this post: I hope you enjoy it too and that it brings you in summer mood!
1. a bright floral dress from Velvet with a tropical touch;
2. this casual raffia tote has detachable pompoms and sturdy leather straps;
3. these lovely sandals are made in Brazil & available in beautiful summer colors;
4. a set of 3 stretch bracelets with wood beads and turquoise;
5. this bright colored strapless jersey maxi dress is now on sale;
6. raffia clutch from Mar Y Sol.
I’m loving this dress! I ordered the dress myself and I was not disappointed when I received it (I hate it when something looks beautiful in a picture but not in real life). I love that the dress is versatile: you can wear it to the beach, during a evening out in town and with a jacket you can also wear it to the office (the fabric is not transparant). As the dress is long and because of the draped style I would advice to get a size smaller than you normally would, especially when you are not that tall.
1. Lanston Draped Maxi Dress, 2. embroidery clutch from Antik Batik, 3. flat sandals from Sam Edelman, 4. resin bracelet from Antik Batik, 5. classic slingback sandals from Michael Kors, 6. turquoise Leaf Pendant Necklace.
Today some loveliness in pretty pastel colors. Pastels are actually a little bit too sweet for my taste but used sparingly they can give a lovely feminine touch.
(image source: 1. Anthropologie, 2. Muuto, 3. unknown, 4. Emilie Guelpa for Decor8, 5. Le Creuset, 6. Kenichi Kondo)
I have showed some images from Love Warriors in the past but there are many more beautiful photos that are worth showing! Love Warriors of Sweden is a creative team with expertise in design, architecture, styling, photography among others. They also have a beautiful shop in which unique items and hidden gems are offered. Also the photo art shot by Hannah Lemholt that you see in the images here is available in the Love Warriors shop.
(images by Hannah Lemholt / styling by Marie Olsson Nylander for Love Warriors)
Today is International Women’s Day and to celebrate this you receive a 30% discount on the lovely big stone bracelets. These colorful bracelets are the perfect accessory for summer!
A selection of things that caught my eye this week!
1. a beautiful space with exposed brick walls and Tolix chairs;
2. a lovely image by Jackie Culmer;
3. wooden rings from Tierlantijn;
4. hand made leather bag;
5. Material Pendants by NK;
6. a lovely outdoor area.