Tonight our 4 month old adopted puppy Lola will arrive from Spain where she was rescued by a wonderful organisation. If she had not been rescued she probably would have ended up in a killing station. For weeks (we are first time dog owners!) we have been preparing her arrival by purchasing the necessary gear. It was difficult to find a comfortable dog bed that fitted well into our interiors. We finally found a wooden bed with a soft cushion (you can see a photo of it here) but I also love these bright colored ones from Pooccio. This Australian label, launched by Melbourne based sisters Sisters Hannah Maher and Sarah, has a beautiful collection of handcrafted dog beds and accessories that are exclusive and stylish yet meet the everyday demands of the contented pooch and their discerning owner. The beautiful dog beds features colourful mixed prints with contrasting piping. If you, like me, are a textile lover you will certainly appreciate these cushions (even when you don’t have dogs..)!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM