Kids furniture label RaFa-kids has just released a new design: the playful K desk. This stable and functional desk has been designed without compromising its beauty. The K desk, which is made from Finnish birch wood, can be set in two different positions: an open and close one. When closed the furniture is clean and elegant. Once the lid is lifted you discover another layer of the desk with rounded corners and hidden organizer. A perfect place to put notebooks, iPad or little toys and treasures. The vertical part can serve as an exposition space for drawings, photos or important messages. Great attention to detailing has been put in the design: here are no screws or connectors outside. RaFa-kids originated from the shared dream of two married architects, based in The Netherlands. Two people, who in whatever they do, put all their soul and energy into it. Agata takes care of the esthetic side of the designs. Arek is the technical brain of the duo. You can see more of their beautiful designs on their website.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES