Bonbonbox is an online store (based in The Netherlands but shipping world wide) that offers beautiful products that have a soul and a story to tell. Bonbonbox wants to tell those stories, creating connections between the designers, the products and the design lovers and make shopping a fun and more personal experience. They work with well-established but also undiscovered designers. New designers are added every week, to offer you a new delicious selection of bonbons to choose from all the time. My favorite ‘bonbons’ are the concrete pendant light from Dutch designer Renate Vos and those lovely porcelain cups designed by De Intuïtiefabriek.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA