Bonbonbox is an online store (based in The Netherlands but shipping world wide) that offers beautiful products that have a soul and a story to tell. Bonbonbox wants to tell those stories, creating connections between the designers, the products and the design lovers and make shopping a fun and more personal experience. They work with well-established but also undiscovered designers. New designers are added every week, to offer you a new delicious selection of bonbons to choose from all the time. My favorite ‘bonbons’ are the concrete pendant light from Dutch designer Renate Vos and those lovely porcelain cups designed by De Intuïtiefabriek.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES