Bonbonbox is an online store (based in The Netherlands but shipping world wide) that offers beautiful products that have a soul and a story to tell. Bonbonbox wants to tell those stories, creating connections between the designers, the products and the design lovers and make shopping a fun and more personal experience. They work with well-established but also undiscovered designers. New designers are added every week, to offer you a new delicious selection of bonbons to choose from all the time. My favorite ‘bonbons’ are the concrete pendant light from Dutch designer Renate Vos and those lovely porcelain cups designed by De Intuïtiefabriek.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID