Bonbonbox is an online store (based in The Netherlands but shipping world wide) that offers beautiful products that have a soul and a story to tell. Bonbonbox wants to tell those stories, creating connections between the designers, the products and the design lovers and make shopping a fun and more personal experience. They work with well-established but also undiscovered designers. New designers are added every week, to offer you a new delicious selection of bonbons to choose from all the time. My favorite ‘bonbons’ are the concrete pendant light from Dutch designer Renate Vos and those lovely porcelain cups designed by De Intuïtiefabriek.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST