During my visit to the Woonbeurs last Monday I came across these beautiful wooden sinks. The sinks, made by Van Wijk Dutch Design, are available in seven models and in nine different types of wood. All products are made in a workshop in Amsterdam where they get a special treatment to make them water resistant. I personally love natural materials to be used in bathrooms and a wooden sink would look absolutely beautiful. If you prefer stone, I recently did a post about sinks made from stone which you can find here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA