During my visit to the Woonbeurs last Monday I came across these beautiful wooden sinks. The sinks, made by Van Wijk Dutch Design, are available in seven models and in nine different types of wood. All products are made in a workshop in Amsterdam where they get a special treatment to make them water resistant. I personally love natural materials to be used in bathrooms and a wooden sink would look absolutely beautiful. If you prefer stone, I recently did a post about sinks made from stone which you can find here.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES