In a small Andalusian village in Spain a Danish couple has turned a former grocery store into a charming residence. The 200th year old Spanish town house had been empty for more than 25 years since the couple took it over in 2001, and this was clearly visible of course, says the Danish couple who soon saw opportunity where others had seen problems and limitations. Before the house was ready to live in, there was much that needed to be renovated. With the help of local craftsmen the house has been beautifully restored and turned into a inviting home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND