In a small Andalusian village in Spain a Danish couple has turned a former grocery store into a charming residence. The 200th year old Spanish town house had been empty for more than 25 years since the couple took it over in 2001, and this was clearly visible of course, says the Danish couple who soon saw opportunity where others had seen problems and limitations. Before the house was ready to live in, there was much that needed to be renovated. With the help of local craftsmen the house has been beautifully restored and turned into a inviting home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS