In a small Andalusian village in Spain a Danish couple has turned a former grocery store into a charming residence. The 200th year old Spanish town house had been empty for more than 25 years since the couple took it over in 2001, and this was clearly visible of course, says the Danish couple who soon saw opportunity where others had seen problems and limitations. Before the house was ready to live in, there was much that needed to be renovated. With the help of local craftsmen the house has been beautifully restored and turned into a inviting home.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES