First of all, I’d like to wish you a happy summer! I hope you’re having a wonderful time with lots of fun, sunshine and quality time with loved ones and friends. I will continue blogging as usual but the style files will get a new design in a few weeks time. And I would like to ask you for your help. I would be grateful if you could let me know what you like best about the style files and which topics or styles you would like to see more. Would you like to see more fashion, do you want to know where you can buy similar products featured in the images, or perhaps you would like to read about more practical interior related things for example. Let me know so I can make the style files a better blog! You can leave a comment or send me an email (danielledelange [at] gmail [dot] com).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST