On my list of places to visit are the Aeolian Islands, a group of small island north of Sicily, Italy. Bed & Breakfast Casa dei Poeti is located on one of the islands, on Stromboli to be precise. The owners’ passion and appreciation for this little paradise in the Aeolian Islands is reflected in the rooms and homes they offer to tourists. Their rentals are intimately Aeolian, with gorgeous views of the sea, large rooms with balconies, the most important area of the house. You can find more beautiful images and information on my blog The Travel Files.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES