On my list of places to visit are the Aeolian Islands, a group of small island north of Sicily, Italy. Bed & Breakfast Casa dei Poeti is located on one of the islands, on Stromboli to be precise. The owners’ passion and appreciation for this little paradise in the Aeolian Islands is reflected in the rooms and homes they offer to tourists. Their rentals are intimately Aeolian, with gorgeous views of the sea, large rooms with balconies, the most important area of the house. You can find more beautiful images and information on my blog The Travel Files.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM