On my list of places to visit are the Aeolian Islands, a group of small island north of Sicily, Italy. Bed & Breakfast Casa dei Poeti is located on one of the islands, on Stromboli to be precise. The owners’ passion and appreciation for this little paradise in the Aeolian Islands is reflected in the rooms and homes they offer to tourists. Their rentals are intimately Aeolian, with gorgeous views of the sea, large rooms with balconies, the most important area of the house. You can find more beautiful images and information on my blog The Travel Files.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND