On my list of places to visit are the Aeolian Islands, a group of small island north of Sicily, Italy. Bed & Breakfast Casa dei Poeti is located on one of the islands, on Stromboli to be precise. The owners’ passion and appreciation for this little paradise in the Aeolian Islands is reflected in the rooms and homes they offer to tourists. Their rentals are intimately Aeolian, with gorgeous views of the sea, large rooms with balconies, the most important area of the house. You can find more beautiful images and information on my blog The Travel Files.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID