Is it a scarf or is it a poncho? I don’t know but what I do know is that I love my Coisa! I was happy to receive a Coisa to review and I have been wearing it non stop. I love how you can wear the Coisa in various ways to create different looks. The materials used are very soft, I also like the beautiful color tones (I have the silver one). After the success of the Coisa Original the Coisa Square was recently introduced. All items are made with love by skilled craftsmen in a small workshop in Portugal. The Coisa website is in Dutch but if you don’t speak Dutch and you want to know more you can send an email to info[at]coisa.nl.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN