Is it a scarf or is it a poncho? I don’t know but what I do know is that I love my Coisa! I was happy to receive a Coisa to review and I have been wearing it non stop. I love how you can wear the Coisa in various ways to create different looks. The materials used are very soft, I also like the beautiful color tones (I have the silver one). After the success of the Coisa Original the Coisa Square was recently introduced. All items are made with love by skilled craftsmen in a small workshop in Portugal. The Coisa website is in Dutch but if you don’t speak Dutch and you want to know more you can send an email to info[at]coisa.nl.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA COOK HOTEL ON RHODES, GREECE
- A RELAXED FAMILY HOME ON VICTORIA’S SURF COAST