Is it a scarf or is it a poncho? I don’t know but what I do know is that I love my Coisa! I was happy to receive a Coisa to review and I have been wearing it non stop. I love how you can wear the Coisa in various ways to create different looks. The materials used are very soft, I also like the beautiful color tones (I have the silver one). After the success of the Coisa Original the Coisa Square was recently introduced. All items are made with love by skilled craftsmen in a small workshop in Portugal. The Coisa website is in Dutch but if you don’t speak Dutch and you want to know more you can send an email to info[at]coisa.nl.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM