Is it a scarf or is it a poncho? I don’t know but what I do know is that I love my Coisa! I was happy to receive a Coisa to review and I have been wearing it non stop. I love how you can wear the Coisa in various ways to create different looks. The materials used are very soft, I also like the beautiful color tones (I have the silver one). After the success of the Coisa Original the Coisa Square was recently introduced. All items are made with love by skilled craftsmen in a small workshop in Portugal. The Coisa website is in Dutch but if you don’t speak Dutch and you want to know more you can send an email to info[at]coisa.nl.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES