Italian designer Paola Navone has collaborated with Anthropologie to create a beautiful collection of bed linnen, cushions and furniture pieces. Paola emerged from the male-dominated design industry of the 1980s to become one of the first female pioneers of avant-garde style. In her collection, Navone brings the beauty and richness of India to life through beyond-bright hues, playful shapes and her signature unbridled spirit. This handmade duvet honors Navone’s signature aesthetic with the words good night printed in a geo-bold script atop soothing silk.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!