Non-perishable goods is designed and created by Shay Carrillo in her backyard home based studio in Portland, Oregon. Npg was born out of a love for textiles, hand-crafted goods, and a desire to make useful products for home, woman & child which reduce disposable consumption, encourage artistic play/expression or remind of us of our ties to traditions and cultures around the world. All products are entirely hand-crafted using only natural fiber materials including linen, wool felt, vintage wool, vintage textiles, recycled cotton/hemp, repurposed denim, leather, cotton & paper. My favorite items are the cushions and clutches. Beautiful!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- A MODERN STYLE MOROCCAN COUNTRY HOME
- A DANISH FAMILY HOME IN CHRISTMAS STYLE