The White House is a beautiful guesthouse in Daylesford, Australia. This original 1850s brick miner’s cottage has been restored and given a rustic, industrial feel by Lynda Gardener. Lynda is an interior designer and the owner of Empire Vintage in Melbourne’s Albert Park. The result is something special and the vintage treasures are giving the house a unique look and feel. The open fireplaces, cosy bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms and tranquil private gardens make The White House the ultimate getaway. Make sure to book well in advance as it is often fully booked.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA