The White House is a beautiful guesthouse in Daylesford, Australia. This original 1850s brick miner’s cottage has been restored and given a rustic, industrial feel by Lynda Gardener. Lynda is an interior designer and the owner of Empire Vintage in Melbourne’s Albert Park. The result is something special and the vintage treasures are giving the house a unique look and feel. The open fireplaces, cosy bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms and tranquil private gardens make The White House the ultimate getaway. Make sure to book well in advance as it is often fully booked.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION