The White House is a beautiful guesthouse in Daylesford, Australia. This original 1850s brick miner’s cottage has been restored and given a rustic, industrial feel by Lynda Gardener. Lynda is an interior designer and the owner of Empire Vintage in Melbourne’s Albert Park. The result is something special and the vintage treasures are giving the house a unique look and feel. The open fireplaces, cosy bedrooms, gorgeous bathrooms and tranquil private gardens make The White House the ultimate getaway. Make sure to book well in advance as it is often fully booked.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN
- A SEASIDE SUMMER HOME ON A BEAUTIFUL GREEK ISLAND