This beautiful country home is located in Gordes, a lovely small town in the Provence in France. The owners Philippe and Delphine had visited the area many times with their three boys before deciding to buy a property in this region. Together with Parisian interior decorator Veronique Lecomte they have transformed the old country home into a stylish yet warm and welcoming family home. The outdoor areas have gorgeous views on the olive trees.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: OLD CHAIR MAKE-OVER