I have been touched by all the sweet comments and email that I received in the past week. Your kind and wise words have touched my heart and they have truly made a difference in these difficult times. I can not thank you enough and would like to give you all a big hug. I feel blessed that I have so many beautiful readers from all over the world and this knowledge gives me more motivation to blog than ever. Your words of sympathy have brought sunshine during these dark days. With today’s post I want to give a little bit of sunshine from me to you!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION