I have been touched by all the sweet comments and email that I received in the past week. Your kind and wise words have touched my heart and they have truly made a difference in these difficult times. I can not thank you enough and would like to give you all a big hug. I feel blessed that I have so many beautiful readers from all over the world and this knowledge gives me more motivation to blog than ever. Your words of sympathy have brought sunshine during these dark days. With today’s post I want to give a little bit of sunshine from me to you!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN