This lovely cottage in Queensland, Australia, is the home of Kara Rosenlund. Relocating from Sydney to London in 2007, Kara indulged in her love for interiors and authentic wares through prop styling, sourcing and buying. From home delivering art masterpieces to Madonna to diving for barnacled earthenware off the Scottish coast, Kara has always been driven by the desire for beautiful objects for the home. The 19th-century worker’s cottage is bright and cozy, decorated with vintage and ethnic finds yet still has a modern feel to it.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA