This lovely cottage in Queensland, Australia, is the home of Kara Rosenlund. Relocating from Sydney to London in 2007, Kara indulged in her love for interiors and authentic wares through prop styling, sourcing and buying. From home delivering art masterpieces to Madonna to diving for barnacled earthenware off the Scottish coast, Kara has always been driven by the desire for beautiful objects for the home. The 19th-century worker’s cottage is bright and cozy, decorated with vintage and ethnic finds yet still has a modern feel to it.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- DIY & CRAFTS: PINEAPPLE PILLOW PATTERN
- DIY & CRAFTS: HAND MADE MAXI BAG
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES