This lovely cottage in Queensland, Australia, is the home of Kara Rosenlund. Relocating from Sydney to London in 2007, Kara indulged in her love for interiors and authentic wares through prop styling, sourcing and buying. From home delivering art masterpieces to Madonna to diving for barnacled earthenware off the Scottish coast, Kara has always been driven by the desire for beautiful objects for the home. The 19th-century worker’s cottage is bright and cozy, decorated with vintage and ethnic finds yet still has a modern feel to it.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE HOLIDAY PLAYLIST
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA