This lovely cottage in Queensland, Australia, is the home of Kara Rosenlund. Relocating from Sydney to London in 2007, Kara indulged in her love for interiors and authentic wares through prop styling, sourcing and buying. From home delivering art masterpieces to Madonna to diving for barnacled earthenware off the Scottish coast, Kara has always been driven by the desire for beautiful objects for the home. The 19th-century worker’s cottage is bright and cozy, decorated with vintage and ethnic finds yet still has a modern feel to it.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES