This lovely cottage in Queensland, Australia, is the home of Kara Rosenlund. Relocating from Sydney to London in 2007, Kara indulged in her love for interiors and authentic wares through prop styling, sourcing and buying. From home delivering art masterpieces to Madonna to diving for barnacled earthenware off the Scottish coast, Kara has always been driven by the desire for beautiful objects for the home. The 19th-century worker’s cottage is bright and cozy, decorated with vintage and ethnic finds yet still has a modern feel to it.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION