Le look natural, c’est chic, non? French designer Manuelle Schmite of Numaé certainly thinks so. She tailors this adorable line of baby and kids clothes out of purely natural materials such as soft cashmere. I could not resist the grey cashmere sweater with “I am Rock n Roll” written on back and bought it for Kick. I might add the hat, scarf and mittens to the shopping basket as well.. Now available with a discount at Fab (sale ends in three days).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN
- A SEASIDE SUMMER HOME ON A BEAUTIFUL GREEK ISLAND