This is the holiday home of fashion designer John Rocha in St. Jean–Cap-Ferrat in the South of France. The house itself is decorated in a minimalistic way. A lot of attention has been given to outdoor areas. The garden is lush and tropical and has a black state infinity swimming pool. The perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean life style! The slatted loungers were found on the Clignancourt flea market in Paris and the white wire chairs picked up at a market in Nice. The glass table and wooden benches were both designed by John Rocha.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- BLUE & GREEN BATHROOM TILES
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND