This is the holiday home of fashion designer John Rocha in St. Jean–Cap-Ferrat in the South of France. The house itself is decorated in a minimalistic way. A lot of attention has been given to outdoor areas. The garden is lush and tropical and has a black state infinity swimming pool. The perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean life style! The slatted loungers were found on the Clignancourt flea market in Paris and the white wire chairs picked up at a market in Nice. The glass table and wooden benches were both designed by John Rocha.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- 10 CHRISTMAS TABLE DECORATION IDEAS
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!