This is the holiday home of fashion designer John Rocha in St. Jean–Cap-Ferrat in the South of France. The house itself is decorated in a minimalistic way. A lot of attention has been given to outdoor areas. The garden is lush and tropical and has a black state infinity swimming pool. The perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean life style! The slatted loungers were found on the Clignancourt flea market in Paris and the white wire chairs picked up at a market in Nice. The glass table and wooden benches were both designed by John Rocha.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM