This is the holiday home of fashion designer John Rocha in St. Jean–Cap-Ferrat in the South of France. The house itself is decorated in a minimalistic way. A lot of attention has been given to outdoor areas. The garden is lush and tropical and has a black state infinity swimming pool. The perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean life style! The slatted loungers were found on the Clignancourt flea market in Paris and the white wire chairs picked up at a market in Nice. The glass table and wooden benches were both designed by John Rocha.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES