It is rainy here in The Netherland. Time to make a trip to Spain! This beautiful finca (= a rural property in Spain) is located on the island of Ibiza in Spain. The decoration is simple and rustic. Not much is needed in a gorgeous home like this. I love the beamed ceilings and the white walls. From the garden and roof top there is a gorgeous view on Es Vedra, an uninhabited rock island approximately 2 km off the western coast of Ibiza.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION