I found this very cool office space on Design*Sponge. Fashion site Refinery29 just moved their 70-person team into this space in New York’s Cooper Square. They worked with designer Chad McPhail to create a space that “balances clean-lined minimal elements with more rustic industrial materials to create a neutral canvas” to be filled with color and pattern. I think it is a wonderful idea to create a working environment that has cosy, ‘home like’ elements.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES