I don’t very often post pictures of my own home. The reason for this that it is hard to find the right time to take photos. The light has to be good (we lack natural light in winter time) and with a 1.5 year old little boy who is very energetic (a nice way of saying that he makes a lot of mess..) the house never seems to be tidy enough to be photographed. But today (finally) a picture of our bedroom. The lavender bedspread is new and it is inspired me to make this photo. The copper star pendant is from Le Souk, as well is the bedspread and the rustic wooden tables next to the bed.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: BASSIVIERE IN LOT-ET-GARONNE, FRANCE
- A COLORFUL NEW MARIMEKKO PATTERN
- THE TRAVEL FILES: CASA IMPALA ON HOLBOX ISLAND, MEXICO
- THE WORKSPACE OF DUTCH DESIGN FIRM STUDIO SLOW
- BEAUTIFUL WICKER CRAFTSMANSHIP BY ATELIER VIME
- THE NEW IKEA STOCKHOLM COLLECTION
- THE VINTAGE ROUND TOP COTTAGES IN TEXAS, USA
- AN INTERIOR DESIGNER’S HOME IN PUGLIA, ITALY
- A HOME IN THE HEART OF THE SOUK IN TAROUDANT
- A COLORFUL HOME IN THE SPANISH CAPITAL MADRID