I don’t very often post pictures of my own home. The reason for this that it is hard to find the right time to take photos. The light has to be good (we lack natural light in winter time) and with a 1.5 year old little boy who is very energetic (a nice way of saying that he makes a lot of mess..) the house never seems to be tidy enough to be photographed. But today (finally) a picture of our bedroom. The lavender bedspread is new and it is inspired me to make this photo. The copper star pendant is from Le Souk, as well is the bedspread and the rustic wooden tables next to the bed.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- A MODERN STYLE MOROCCAN COUNTRY HOME