I don’t very often post pictures of my own home. The reason for this that it is hard to find the right time to take photos. The light has to be good (we lack natural light in winter time) and with a 1.5 year old little boy who is very energetic (a nice way of saying that he makes a lot of mess..) the house never seems to be tidy enough to be photographed. But today (finally) a picture of our bedroom. The lavender bedspread is new and it is inspired me to make this photo. The copper star pendant is from Le Souk, as well is the bedspread and the rustic wooden tables next to the bed.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN