I don’t very often post pictures of my own home. The reason for this that it is hard to find the right time to take photos. The light has to be good (we lack natural light in winter time) and with a 1.5 year old little boy who is very energetic (a nice way of saying that he makes a lot of mess..) the house never seems to be tidy enough to be photographed. But today (finally) a picture of our bedroom. The lavender bedspread is new and it is inspired me to make this photo. The copper star pendant is from Le Souk, as well is the bedspread and the rustic wooden tables next to the bed.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE RENOVATION OF A 15TH CENTURY BUILDING IN CROATIA
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL