Today some ‘natural style’ interiors. I have a love for raw, natural materials and these kind of materials can be found in every room of our home. When getting toys for our 1.5 year old son we try to get him things that we don’t mind looking at (mostly from wood). But kids do love colorful plastic things and there are some very ugly plastic toys lying around the house as well. I LOVE that wooden train in the top picture. What kind of toys do you have for your kids?
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS