This is the home of Caroline Delaudes, a lawyer living and working in Paris, France. As she wants her home to be a quiet oasis when she comes back from a hectic day, it is decorated in muted colors and natural materials such a wood. Caroline took over the apartment, which is located in the 3rd arrondissement, from her grandmother in 2004. She renovated the entire house preserving the original style but added modern touches. I love the beautiful light coming through the large, glass doors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES