This is the home of Caroline Delaudes, a lawyer living and working in Paris, France. As she wants her home to be a quiet oasis when she comes back from a hectic day, it is decorated in muted colors and natural materials such a wood. Caroline took over the apartment, which is located in the 3rd arrondissement, from her grandmother in 2004. She renovated the entire house preserving the original style but added modern touches. I love the beautiful light coming through the large, glass doors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL HOME IN THE HEART OF PARIS
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION