This is the home of Caroline Delaudes, a lawyer living and working in Paris, France. As she wants her home to be a quiet oasis when she comes back from a hectic day, it is decorated in muted colors and natural materials such a wood. Caroline took over the apartment, which is located in the 3rd arrondissement, from her grandmother in 2004. She renovated the entire house preserving the original style but added modern touches. I love the beautiful light coming through the large, glass doors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM