This is the home of Caroline Delaudes, a lawyer living and working in Paris, France. As she wants her home to be a quiet oasis when she comes back from a hectic day, it is decorated in muted colors and natural materials such a wood. Caroline took over the apartment, which is located in the 3rd arrondissement, from her grandmother in 2004. She renovated the entire house preserving the original style but added modern touches. I love the beautiful light coming through the large, glass doors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: GET 25% OFF FROM MADEWELL
- CYBER WEEK SHOPPING: 40% OFF AT J.CREW
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: FORMAKAMI PENDANT BY &TRADITION
- PLANNING OUR CANADA TRIP: ANY ADVICE?
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND