This is the home of Caroline Delaudes, a lawyer living and working in Paris, France. As she wants her home to be a quiet oasis when she comes back from a hectic day, it is decorated in muted colors and natural materials such a wood. Caroline took over the apartment, which is located in the 3rd arrondissement, from her grandmother in 2004. She renovated the entire house preserving the original style but added modern touches. I love the beautiful light coming through the large, glass doors.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES