1. Cotton scarf – woven, dyed, stitched and embroidered by hand in rural Ethiopia. 2. Set of four glasses, made in Tunisia from recycled glass. 3. Linen Dip Dye Cushion. 4. Irish-woven tea towel in half linen/half cotton. 5. Solid, hand thrown porcelain mug from Suffolk. 6. Glass, clip-shut preserving jar from Germany. 7. Handmade, rounded, grainy and slightly irregular mango wood bread board.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES