I like how this chest of drawers is transformed into a fabulous eye-catching piece for dining room or kitchen – thank to some chalkboard paint. Labelling the drawers with chalk adds a fun detail. To achieve strong, bright letters that don’t smudge easily, wipe the surface with a damp cloth just before you write, then leave to dry naturally for cute labels that make it easy to delegate setting the table. I found this idea on homelife, here you find a ‘how to apply chalkboard paint guide’.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT SHOPBOB WITH 15-25% DISCOUNT
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES