This lovely house bookshelf has been made out of a sheet plywood. But you can also use a cheap bookcase (for example from IKEA) and turn it into a dollhouse / bookshelf. A fun project to do and not that difficult! Have you seen that tissue box that doubles as a chimney?!
(via The Brooding Hen)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS
- 10 BEAUTIFUL STYLES FOR A GREEN CHRISTMAS
- A MODERN STYLE MOROCCAN COUNTRY HOME
- A DANISH FAMILY HOME IN CHRISTMAS STYLE