Today I am loving … this DIY project for a hanging bench that I found on Sweet Pauls’ blog. Paul used a simple a white painted bench from IKEA with the legs sawed off. Two holes were drilled on the end of each side and a thick rope was pulled threw it. Then hang it from a strong tree branch. Indeed the perfect place to read the paper while sipping on a cocktail!
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- THE RENOVATION OF A 15TH CENTURY BUILDING IN CROATIA
- A HISTORIC NY SCHOOLHOUSE TURNED INTO A STYLISH LOFT
- RACHEL CASTLE’S COLORFUL & WHIMSY DESIGNS
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL