Le Souk has a beautiful new collection of Acacia wooden plates, bowls and cutting boards. The products are great to bring a natural and rustic look into your home!. Acacia is an environmentally friendly hardwood known for its beautiful grain and contrasting walnut brown to light tan colors. The plates, bowls and cutting boards are all made (according to fair trade principles) in the Philippines by skilled craftsmen who are proud of the products they are producing. The grain and color of Acacia wood makes each piece unique! Click here to see all acacia wood products available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY
- VINTAGE INSPIRED BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL & ECLECTIC HOTEL IN KNOKKE, BELGIUM