Le Souk has a beautiful new collection of Acacia wooden plates, bowls and cutting boards. The products are great to bring a natural and rustic look into your home!. Acacia is an environmentally friendly hardwood known for its beautiful grain and contrasting walnut brown to light tan colors. The plates, bowls and cutting boards are all made (according to fair trade principles) in the Philippines by skilled craftsmen who are proud of the products they are producing. The grain and color of Acacia wood makes each piece unique! Click here to see all acacia wood products available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- WINTER WONDERLAND FESTIVE MOOD
- A BRIGHT & COZY ATTIC BEDROOM
- FUN FREE PRINTABLE GIFT TAGS
- TOUR AROUND OUR HOME: HANDRAIL MADE OF BRANCHES
- DIY PROJECT: ILLUSTRATED BIRCH CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS
- DIY PROJECT: SCANDINAVIAN STYLE CHRISTMAS TREE
- A BEAUTIFUL & MINIMALISTIC DESK BY RAFA KIDS
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A MODERN HOME IN GIRONA, SPAIN
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME ON IBIZA
- 10 OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WORK SPACES