Le Souk has a beautiful new collection of Acacia wooden plates, bowls and cutting boards. The products are great to bring a natural and rustic look into your home!. Acacia is an environmentally friendly hardwood known for its beautiful grain and contrasting walnut brown to light tan colors. The plates, bowls and cutting boards are all made (according to fair trade principles) in the Philippines by skilled craftsmen who are proud of the products they are producing. The grain and color of Acacia wood makes each piece unique! Click here to see all acacia wood products available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- IN THE SPOTLIGHT: FORMAKAMI PENDANT BY &TRADITION
- PLANNING OUR CANADA TRIP: ANY ADVICE?
- THE SURFRIDER: A CALIFORNIA BEACH HOUSE HOTEL
- BEST HOME DECOR ITEMS BY URBAN OUTFITTERS
- A SCANDINAVIAN APARTMENT WITH A VINTAGE TOUCH
- A STYLISH VACATION RENTAL IN MONTAUK, USA
- 20% OFF ANTHROPOLGIE HOME DECOR ITEMS
- 20% OFF HOME ITEMS AT ANTHROPOLOGIE THIS WEEKEND
- TINY PAPER HOUSES BY JURIANNE MATTER
- PRETTY IN WARM & COMFORTABLE CASHMERE