Le Souk has a beautiful new collection of Acacia wooden plates, bowls and cutting boards. The products are great to bring a natural and rustic look into your home!. Acacia is an environmentally friendly hardwood known for its beautiful grain and contrasting walnut brown to light tan colors. The plates, bowls and cutting boards are all made (according to fair trade principles) in the Philippines by skilled craftsmen who are proud of the products they are producing. The grain and color of Acacia wood makes each piece unique! Click here to see all acacia wood products available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- HUMANOID SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- HANDMADE POTTERY BY JAPANESE ARTIST KATSUFUMI BABA
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY