Le Souk has a beautiful new collection of Acacia wooden plates, bowls and cutting boards. The products are great to bring a natural and rustic look into your home!. Acacia is an environmentally friendly hardwood known for its beautiful grain and contrasting walnut brown to light tan colors. The plates, bowls and cutting boards are all made (according to fair trade principles) in the Philippines by skilled craftsmen who are proud of the products they are producing. The grain and color of Acacia wood makes each piece unique! Click here to see all acacia wood products available.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION