Famous Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek has created a beautiful collection of baskets for Fair Trade Originals. Together with traditional craftsmen he made the baskets out of scapwood at a small workshop in Vietnam. All pieces are made according to the Fair Trade principles. These unique designs are now available at Le Souk. As an introduction we now offer you a 20% discount. This offer is valid until 25 June or as long as supply lasts.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A LOVELY DUTCH HOME WITH TOUCHES OF RED
- WOODEN TOYS GIFT GUIDE
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME IN CHRISTMAS MOOD
- A HOME IN AN OLD CHURCH IN THE NETHERLANDS
- A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME IN THE SOUTH OF ITALY
- 10 BEAUTIFUL & UNIQUE DIY GIFTS
- 20% CYBER MONDAY DISCOUNT AT EMERSON FRY
- WEEKEND ESCAPE: A STUNNING HOME ON PANTELLERIA ISLAND
- IT’S BLACK FRIDAY!
- BEAUTIFUL BLANKETS & BEDS BY RAFA KIDS