Clockwise starting at left upper corner: these love tags are hand stamped on paper thin Balsa wood; the holiday banner is hand made using recycled wood cards which are strung on a brown ribbon – the warm holiday message… ‘be merry’ has been hand stamped; wooden tags from balsa wood which are hand stamped and embossed in black and white ink with a brown and white string adorning the end; the be merry flag banner is hand made using new and recycled fabrics strung on a cream/brown string.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- J. CREW NEW FALL & WINTER COLLECTION
- A SCANDINAVIAN HOME WITH A FEMININE TOUCHE
- EXPOSED PUMPING PIPES: HOT OR NOT?
- A PHOTOGRAPHER’S TEXAS HOME INSPIRED BY TRAVELS
- THE ULTIMATE HOLIDAY PAD IN BYRON BAY, AUSTRALIA
- A SUMMER HOME ON THE ITALIAN ISLAND OF PONZA
- A RUSTIC CHIC SUMMER HOME IN PORTUGAL
- AN AIRY BEACH HOUSE ON SYDNEY’S NORTHERN BEACHES
- SUMMER SHOPPING: VIBRANT COLORS
- A CAREFULLY CONSIDERED COLLECTION AT SPARTAN