I was just informed by Sanne Annukka that she has some new designs in her collection (just in time for Christmas!). These beautifully screen printed wooden ‘Soul birds’ are available for pre-order. They are limited edition, there are only 100 birds available. Handcrafted in England, the birds are made from solid brown oak from a sustainable source. Also new in Sanne’s collection are three limited edition silk screen prints; Spirits of the North, Archipelago and The Shamanic Tepee, which are available in Sanne’s online shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- THE TRAVEL FILES: ACE HOTEL IN DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
- TREND: INTERIORS WITH VINTAGE BOTANICAL PRINTS
- A SMALL SWEDISH APARTMENT WITH A FEMININE TOUCH
- HUNKYDORY BLUE SPRING/SUMMER COLLECTION
- THE TRAVEL FILES: A STYLISH HOLIDAY VILLA IN ITALY
- TRADITIONAL WOOD-FIRED BAKERIES IN STOCKHOLM
- A BRIGHT & HAPPY CALIFORNIAN HOME
- A SUCCESFUL RENOVATION OF THREE WORKER S COTTAGES
- ILSE CRAWFORD DESIGNS FOR IKEA
- THE TRAVEL FILES: AN ECO FRIENDLY B&B IN ITALY