I was just informed by Sanne Annukka that she has some new designs in her collection (just in time for Christmas!). These beautifully screen printed wooden ‘Soul birds’ are available for pre-order. They are limited edition, there are only 100 birds available. Handcrafted in England, the birds are made from solid brown oak from a sustainable source. Also new in Sanne’s collection are three limited edition silk screen prints; Spirits of the North, Archipelago and The Shamanic Tepee, which are available in Sanne’s online shop.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- BEAUTIFUL HAND-MADE LITTLE FORREST CREATURES
- THE TRAVEL FILES: PENSAO AGRICOLA IN PORTUGAL
- A CONTEMPORARY OASIS IN THE MIDDLE OF MARAKECH
- AN 18TH CENTURY HISTORICAL HOME IN HUDSON VALLEY, USA
- THE FASHION FILES: OFF-WHITE FOR SUMMER
- A RUSTIC CHIC HOLIDAY RENTAL ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- TESTED: THE DYSON CINETIC BIG BALL VACUUM CLEANER
- ANOTHER FAVORITE BRAND FROM FRANCE: A.P.C.
- A HOME IN AN 18TH CENTURY WAREHOUSE IN COPENHAGEN
- THE FASHION FILES: BOHEMIAN CHIC FRENCH FASHION