I know that winter hasn’t even started but I am already thinking about spring. Next spring we will be renovating our garden. As this will be a hell of a job we have to think and plan ahead. So that explains why I have garden furniture on my mind! When I was in the Provence, France, this summer I saw this beatiful garden set which would look great on our patio. I can already see us having breakfast there! The furniture set I am talking about is the 1900 series from French label Fermob. You can see it in the image above.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
SPONSORSINTERESTED IN ADVERTISING?
- COLORFUL DOG BEDS FROM AUSTRALIAN LABEL POOCCIO
- DREAMING OF: A PLACE IN THE SUN
- BEAUTIFUL HAND MADE LEATHER GOODS
- A FOOD STYLIST’S HOME IN TORONTO, CANADA
- A STUNNING BEACH SIDE HOME IN BRAZIL
- A WOODEN HOLIDAY HOME IN THE NORTH OF HOLLAND
- NEW FERM LIVING SPRING/SUMMER 2015 COLLECTION
- A COZY WINTER CABIN IN NORWAY
- A SMALL BUT BRIGHT APARTMENT IN GOTEBORG, SWEDEN
- A MODERN FINCA STYLE VILLA ON IBIZA