I know that winter hasn’t even started but I am already thinking about spring. Next spring we will be renovating our garden. As this will be a hell of a job we have to think and plan ahead. So that explains why I have garden furniture on my mind! When I was in the Provence, France, this summer I saw this beatiful garden set which would look great on our patio. I can already see us having breakfast there! The furniture set I am talking about is the 1900 series from French label Fermob. You can see it in the image above.
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- KIDS ROOMS WITH PRIMARY COLORS
- BLACK FRIDAY DISCOUNTS – HAPPY SHOPPING!
- CYBERWEEK: 30-40% DISCOUNT AT J.CREW
- A COLORFUL AUSTRALIAN HOME WITH A BOHEMIAN VIBE
- A SWEDISH HOME WITH A RAW EDGE
- CYBERWEEK: SHOP AT MADEWELL WITH 25% DISCOUNT
- THE HOLIDAY SEASON: A FOXY GIFT GUIDE FOR KIDS
- FINE LITTLE DAY FROM SWEDEN
- BEAUTIFUL STYLED KIDS ROOM BY RAFA KIDS
- WONDERFUL WINTER WHITE FASHION PIECES