A while ago I did some posts which had the colour blue as theme (see here, here and here). If you want to have blue in your interior but don’t know how to combine it with other colours, perhaps today’s post can give you some inspiration. The image above, from the website Kleurinspiratie, shows that various shades of blue and green look great together.
The paint colours above are from Flexa but you can get similar colours from other brands as well. Colour names: Blauwst (top left), Azuurst (top right), Salon (below left), Zee (below right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- STYLISH CAMPOS COFFEE IN SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
- TROPICAL INSPIRED LIMITED COLLECTION BY IKEA
- THE CUTEST ANIMAL EAR CHAIRS FROM OEUF NY
- AN ELEGANT OLD TOWNHOUSE IN THE CITY OF LONDON
- SPECIAL OFFER: 25% DISCOUNT ON VINTAGE KILIM RUGS
- DIY: PLATES AS WALL ART
- UNEXPECTED CRUSH: A RED SLIDING DOOR
- THE TRAVLES FILES: 5 COLUMNS RIAD IN ESSAOUIRA, MOROCCO
- DIY WALL HANGING
- A RUSTIC SUMMER HOUSE ON THE ISLAND OF PANAREA