A while ago I did some posts which had the colour blue as theme (see here, here and here). If you want to have blue in your interior but don’t know how to combine it with other colours, perhaps today’s post can give you some inspiration. The image above, from the website Kleurinspiratie, shows that various shades of blue and green look great together.
The paint colours above are from Flexa but you can get similar colours from other brands as well. Colour names: Blauwst (top left), Azuurst (top right), Salon (below left), Zee (below right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- FUN SUMMER DIY PROJECTS
- A TROPICAL PARADISE IN THE MIDDLE OF LOS ANGELES
- A COZY SCANDINAVIAN COUNTRY KITCHEN
- LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BLISS
- THOUGHT FOR THE WEEKEND
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: THE BOHEMIAN CLUTCH
- A SWEDISH SUMMER COTTAGE
- A SNEAK PEEK OF MY HOME
- A PARTY DRESSED IN BLUE
- THE FRIDAY FASHION FILES: IT’S A WRAP