A while ago I did some posts which had the colour blue as theme (see here, here and here). If you want to have blue in your interior but don’t know how to combine it with other colours, perhaps today’s post can give you some inspiration. The image above, from the website Kleurinspiratie, shows that various shades of blue and green look great together.
The paint colours above are from Flexa but you can get similar colours from other brands as well. Colour names: Blauwst (top left), Azuurst (top right), Salon (below left), Zee (below right).
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SMALL YET CHARMING LOS ANGELES BUNGALOW
- PRETTY BLUE THINGS
- THE PERFECT SUMMER OUTFIT
- HANDCRAFTED DESIGN FROM POP & SCOTT
- THE FOOD FILES: HOMEMADE DADE ALMOND TRUFFLES
- A MODERNIST BEACH HOUSE IN SYDNEY
- A WHITE WASHED HOLIDAY HOME ON NISYROS, GREECE
- A STABLE TURNED INTO A CONTEMPORARY HOME ON IBIZA
- DIY PROJECT: GROW YOUR OWN PINEAPPLE PLANT
- A SUMMER HOME WITH COLORFUL ACCENTS ON IBIZA