I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend! Mine was too short, as always and I am already looking forward to next weekend.
Today I take you to this beautiful house on the island of Ponza Italy. I love the white plastered walls of this cave house. Although the ceilings are low, the house is still light and airy.
Ponza is the largest of the Italian Pontine Islands archipelago, located 33 km south of Cape Circeo in the Tyrrhenian Sea. The island is located about halfway between Naples and Rome. It’s a volcanic island with some nice beaches as well as spectacular cliffs. You can read more about Ponza in this article that was published in The Independent.
(images by Adriano Bacchella)
ABOUTThe Style Files is Danielle de Lange’s daily weblog about design and (life) style. More>>
- A SPACIOUS LOFT IN WILLIAMSBURG, NEW YORK
- BEAUTIFUL OUTDOOR AREAS ON IBIZA, SPAIN
- INTERIOR EYE CANDY
- THE FASHION FILES: STYLISH SNOW & WINTER GEAR
- HANDMADE ETSY TREASURES
- TINE K SUMMER 2017 COLLECTION SHOT ON IBIZA
- A HUNTING CABIN TURNED INTO A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME
- WISHING YOU A WONDERFUL 2017
- DIY CHRISTMAS GINGERBREAD GIFT TAGS
- SIMPLY STYLE CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS BY OI SOI OI